Nutiva Hemp Protein Customer Reviews, Benefits & Side effects, Is this better than Whey or Soy Protein?- Cannabidiol, which is known to have so many health care properties comes from both hemp and marijuana, offering a large number of therapeutic effects on the body.
Today we going to talk about the top-selling company which had bought the industry standards to the next level. Nutiva Organic Hemp Seed Protein provides high-quality plant protein with branched-chain amino acids. Nutiva Founder, John Roulac successfully sued the US Drug Enforcement Administration in 2002 to keep hemp foods legal.
Nutiva Hemp Protein-
This Hemp Seed Protein is available in 15G and Hi Fiber. They also offer Organic Hemp Seed Protein Shake Mix, in Chocolate and Vanilla flavours.
It is totally Non-GMO based and is USDA Organic Vegan Certified. If you are looking for healthy protein, choose hemp organic Hemp Seed Protein powders. They have been gently cold-processed, without the use of hexane, a harsh chemical solvent used to process non-organic soy protein powders.
- They are absolutely vegan and come in a non-BPA container. The protein found in hemp seed is very digestible, making it a great choice for sensitive diets.
- With expertise ranging from home composting and natural healing to forestry, hemp agriculture, GMO labeling and organic farming.
- Organic hemp protein is making without hexane, dairy, lactose, or sweeteners and totally safe to use.
- It’s also a great source of omega-3 fats and antioxidants. Plus, Nutiva’s all-natural cold press extraction process doesn’t use any harmful chemicals or heat. Like other hemp protein powders, it has a distinct, nutty taste, but it blends well into smoothies and shakes.
- Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed, Hemp Seed Protein also contains 66% edestin (a bioactive globulin protein that’s easy to digest) — more than any other plant.
- Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed, Hemp Seed Protein is a healthful addition to a vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
PRICE AND PURCHASE
One serving of Organic Hemp Seed Protein contains 15g that provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 5 grams of fibre (32% DV), while one serving of Organic Hemp Seed Protein Hi Fiber provides 10 grams of protein and 12 grams of fibre (48% DV).
Organic Hemp Seed Protein costs you
With 8 grams of fibre and 15 grams of protein per serving, Nutiva’s Organic Hemp Protein makes a super clean vegan protein powder option for busy mornings.
Is It Better Than Whey OR Soy PROTEIN?
Both whey protein powder and hemp protein powder are effective in meeting your dietary protein needs. Hemp is the undoubtedly strongest plant-based source of protein and offers a multitude of other health benefits, like heart health and prevention of osteoporosis.
Whey protein contains more protein per scoop than hemp; however, hemp contains heart-healthy unsaturated fats and fibre, which are beneficial for disease prevention and bowel regulation.
Whey does contain saturated fats as well as cholesterol, while hemp protein only has unsaturated fats.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Seed Protein from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Canadian Hempseed that provides a high-quality plant protein with the branched-chain amino acids. Their role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense superfoods that are good for all of us and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening their facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools.
Consumers can learn more about the product before making their purchase.
The customer service team can be reached by email [email protected]
or call 1-800-993-4367.
Other Hemp Products-