Garnier Skin Active Micellar Makeup Removing Wipes | Review 2019 | Pros & Cons| Hey ladies, Hope that you all are going good ! So i came across this product accidently and i was happy to know that they have launched their wipes too. I swear by Garnier Micellar Water, just pour and rub it and we are good to go ! But sometimes i get short of cotton pads and i couldn’t use it that particular time. But after i came to know these are available in the form of wipes. I just ordered it and used it and Wollah! it is as amazing as the toner. Check the details below:
MICELLAR TECHNOLOGY : Micelles work like a magnet to gently remove makeup and cleanse. No harsh rubbing and no greasy residue.
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Makeup Removing Wipes Features:
- Amazing MICELLAR TECHNOLOGY that just squeeze out all the impurities out of your skin like a magnet.
- Wipes are made up of soft silk fibers that leave your skin smooth and yet not greasy at all.
- Garnier micellar cleansing molecules lift dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.
- Paraben Free.
- Sulfate free.
- Silicon free.
- No Alcohol
- No fragrance.
- Travel friendly, can be fit in your pouch and hassle to carry heavy products here & there.
- For All Skin types.
- Price is very genuine and it will not dig hole in your pocket.
- Gentle enough that it doesn’t strip off the skin,
- These wipes successfully takes off waterproof mascara and lipstick.
- Easy to carry for touch ups, in gym bag and in travel bag.
- Packaging is good.
- The size of wipes are small, therefore, it leads to use two or three wipes sometimes.
- We need to scrub a little to wipe off the make up.
Review by Real User
I use the waterproof liquid remover which I’m very happy with but needed remover I could use when traveling. These work just as amazing as the liquid form and really take everything off! If you hold down the wipe for a few seconds over waterproof eye makeup, and then rub gently, you will have no issue getting your waterproof makeup off without having to rub your eyes like crazy! I’m a fan!
My Rating: 4/5 (Good Buy)
- Olay 5 in 1 Facials Cloths Review | Pros & Cons
- Cetaphil Gentle Make-up Removing Wipes | Pros and Cons with Real User Reviews