10 Amazing Hemp Products | Improves Lifestyle, Health | Used for Pain & Anxiety – Hemp is also known as Cannabis sativa, cultivated for its fiber and its edible seeds. Hemp is widely used for its health benefits and versatility in the textile industry and many more. Hemp is sometimes confused with the cannabis plants that serve as sources of the drug marijuana. Yes! Hemp comes from the same plant as marijuana but no it can’t get you high. It includes the production of Hemp seed oil, Sativa seed oil, edible seeds, milk powders, protein powder, beauty products which are present in health food stores and vitamin shops for years.
List of 10 Amazing Hemp Products to improve your Lifestyle-
Hemp is actually a versatile agricultural product. Once primarily used to make rope, there is now any number of products derived from the plant. Hemp has an extensive array of uses, including everything from food to cosmetics to medicine to rope to even bricks among other things. Here we list the top most important and useful products that can be made from hemp. Some of these include:
1. HEMP SEEDS
- Hemp seeds are the seeds of a cannabis Sativa plant. Hemp seeds are known as one of the most demanding products from the hemp industry.
- It contains higher quantities of essential fatty acids than any other food source. Besides that they are exceptionally rich in two essential fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) which makes the resource so nutritional.
- However, unlike marijuana, it has lower concentrations of THC which makes it apt for growing for industrial and nutritional uses.
- Not only fatty acids, but they also have high amounts of Vitamin E along with minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc.
All these essential properties make hemp seeds the best one.
2. BOULDER BALM
- It is not made from traditional heating methods. CBD Muscle Cream comes in a 2.95oz (84g) tin with 1500mg full spectrum CBD.
- It is very useful to dry skin salve for active or working Hands & body hemp oil herb-infused healing balm handcrafted by rock climbers which are extracted and formulated in Boulder.
- It can be used for cracked calluses and for any kind of pain.
- This balm moisturizes hands and calms pain and along with hands, it is quite useful to paws without making them soft and slippery. That means you can work as efficiently as you can with even applying the fine coat of balm.
Boulder Balm Extract Labs’ full-spectrum, CBD-rich body care products are made with a combination of simple, all-natural ingredients, and are gently whipped together to preserve the properties of the creams.
3. HEMP SEED OIL
- Hemp oil comes from seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant.
- It doesn’t contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
- Hemp oil is packed with Vitamin B, C, E, and amino acids.
- Hemp oil prevents wrinkles and allows the skin to retain more moisture.
- They also help conditions like dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis by moistening your skin.
- The oil can be applied topically or taken orally as a food supplement or additive.
- It’s a great source of nutrients, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants.
All in all a good substitute of lotions and treatments
4. HEMP PROTEIN POWDER
- One popular hemp food product is a hemp protein powder, which is a greener and more sustainable alternative to dairy-based proteins.
- This protein powder does not include any non-vegetarian food, the reason why hemp protein is one of the most popular vegetarian protein powders among active athletes.
- Derived from hemp seeds, hemp protein promises an average of 15 grams of protein per serving, which is the highest vegan source of simple protein available.
- Hemp seeds come packed with an extensive range of essential nutrients.
- Hemp protein is a great way to increase your daily protein intake, especially for those who are facing difficulty in digesting whey protein or having lactose intolerant.
It is called a ‘superfood’ because they are an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, and minerals delivering an extensive range of essential nutrients in their optimal ratio.
5. HEMP MILK
- Hemp seeds are highly nutritious, and they are so versatile that they can be used to make many hemp products, one of that is hemp seed milk.
- Hemp milk comes from the seeds of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
- Hemp milk is high in Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, and also provides a complete source of easily digestible protein.
- This is a perfect alternative for people who are lactose intolerant and as such cannot consume milk or milk-related products.
- In fact, if you can get a hold of hemp seeds, this is one of the few hemp products you can actually make yourself.
Hemp milk is high in Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, and also provides a complete source of easily digestible protein.
6. BATH BOMBS
- These bath bombs are truly the perfect blend, thanks to their rich, soothing mixture of organic coconut and hemp oils.
- It contains a cannabis flower that smells light floral & sweet.
- Your skin will feel fresh soft and moisturized from the all the goodies packed into hemp oil bomb.
- It includes cocoa butter, mango butter, and hemp oil.
Dr. Hemp bath bombs are totally vegan and somehow manage to be both refreshing and relaxing, thanks to this combo of hemp, lavender and coconut oils.
7. ENERGY BARS
- It has low THC which means after eating this you will definitely get some kind of energy but you won’t get high.
- Industrial hemp, the kind grew for seeds, oils, fibers, hemp seed energy bars that are known to use the highest quality ingredients that allow you to snack healthy.
- Brands like Ever Bar only use organic ingredients like hemp seeds, hemp protein powder, cranberry, blueberries to keep you going for hours.
The totally baked hemp protein bar is some sought of energy that will keep your stomach satisfied until your next meal.
- Hemp seed rounds off the bitterness found in regular coffee giving a smoother overall taste.
- You’ll also love hemp aroma in your coffee and you’ll find, some of the hemp seed oil is retained.
- This requires a definite process. Their seeds are cold-pressed to ensure all their mild, nutty flavor and then are preserved.
- Hemp coffee beans are made from ground coffee beans and lightly roasted hemp seeds.
- The blend of both the toasted hemp seeds with roasted coffee beans offers a nutty-tasting coffee while adding a vibrational frequency which gives you an energetic vibe that is not found in other worldwide coffees.
Yes! Hemp also offers nutritional coffee with considerably less caffeine and countless vitamins and minerals.
9. SUNSCREEN AND BODY LOTION
- One of them is SPF 50, it is a sunscreen body lotion that provides broad-spectrum protection from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- It contains 100% organic hemp seed oil and this supplement rich – Hemp seed oil is high in vitamins A, D & E.
- It is made for all skin types and has many antioxidants.
- SPF 50 sunscreen Lotion formula protects your skin from harmful rays while enriching your skin with vitamins and antioxidants.
- The Moisturizing hemp-based formula prevents sunburn and helps slow the aging of the skin.
The hemp industry is also known for best-discovered hemp body care products.
- Each tree requires decades to reach maturity and to produce paper. Since hemp grows so quickly, it makes much more sense to use it for paper production than trees.
- Along with so less time period its high quality, handmade manufacture material with the best old techniques makes this paper so effective.
- Their base materials are 50% hemp with the remainder linen and cotton. It is acid-free and meets archival standards. It comes in a variety of colors.
Hemptique has an array of beautiful handmade hemp paper for all your needs.
Hemp Products are for life. It completes our full diet and even our full closet. Hemp provides not only nutritional, body care products but also includes fibers for our clothing. Hemp is making a big comeback in every sense, thanks to laws decriminalizing and legalizing cannabis farming.
With all it’s amazing uses and sustainability, hemp is truly a miracle plant.